In this tutorial, we will be going over the different types of weapons within Rust. Upon viewing, you should have all the keys and information needed to find when, where, and how you can get these weapons. Keep reading to learn more and start your Rust server hosting with Iceline Hosting today!
Now let’s get started. In the images and descriptions shown below, you will see Rust’s top-rated weapons.
10. As seen in the image displayed, above we have the Thompson submachine gun. If you are looking for a weapon that doesn’t require much yet still gets the job done, then this would be a highly recommended weapon choice for you.
The Thompson is fully automatic and previously held the standard for the fastest firing gun in the game. Although the Thompson only retains a capacity of 20 rounds, it makes up for it with the low crafting costs. Crafting this weapon will only cost 10-high quality metal, a tier 2 workbench, 100 pieces of wood, a spring, and an SMG body. However, the Thompson’s lower range and accuracy does make this weapon more suitable for close-range encounters on your Rust server hosting server.
9. Displayed in the image above we have the MP5A4. If you are in need or looking for a more modernistic submachine gun, then this may just be the weapon for you. This weapon is the only military-grade weapon in Rust that can be crafted.
The MP5A4 is a more versatile choice for the best rust servers. It shoots pistol bullets and holds 30 rounds of ammunition. Although the Thompson has higher damage, this weapon has a higher accuracy rate, range, and, ammo capacity. This allows this weapon to be suitable in many situations. The MP5A4 just like the Thompson is easily crafted; requiring 15-High quality metal, 1 SMG body, 2 metal springs, and a tier 3 workbench.
8. Displayed in the image above we have the SPAS-12 Shotgun. Every gamer loves a good shotgun, especially for those moments when you need a weapon that you can use up-close that will do A LOT of damage. The SPAS-12 will definitely do the job since it is semi-automatic.
This weapon is sadly a rare find, it is only available in Loot Boxes, and on occasion, you can get this weapon from trading. The reload speed is unfortunately nothing special on the plus side, the SPAS-12 firing rate gives you a major advantage against any enemies who like to get up close and personal.
7. Displayed in the image above here we have the M39 Rifle. If you’re looking for a safe route to take, this is a well-recommended weapon of choice.
The M39 is not generally meant for close encounters, the best use of the M39 is for long-range and medium-range fire-fights. Unfortunately, this weapon is non-craftable, but there is a significantly noticeable difference compared to the craftable semi-auto rifle in the survival game. On the plus side, the M39 is considered to be a great silencer and has a zero bullet-travel time on speedy Rust server hosting servers.
6. Displayed in the image above here we have the LR-300 Assault Rifle. This weapon is definitely one of the most modern and advanced there is and has many new customizations.
This modern weapon can fire all 5.56 rifle ammo variants, it has lower recoil and higher spread. This weapon is non-craftable and is very hard to come by, you can obtain this item from crates and drops. So if you happen to loot one off of a kill, consider yourself one of the better players.
5. Here we have the Multiple Grenade Launcher. A well-known weapon to take out a major group or an adamant enemy. We would definitely recommend it when trying to defend an area.
The perk of this weapon is that it’s not just sending out one grenade, but it does send six out. Giving this weapon a very high success rate, this weapon also has a better reload time compared to many other explosive weapons. This weapon does have quite a learning curve, which requires adjusting your aim more than usual for the best results. Unfortunately, this beast is very rare and the ammo is unable to be crafted, So do be conservative with this treasure and its ammo on your Rust server hosting server.
4. Here we have the Bolt Action Rifle. This epic weapon is best suited for long-distance shots, generally, in Rust, you will encounter more long actions shots than you will up close. In that case, this weapon is perfect for those circumstances.
This rifle can take care of those difficult up-close-and-personal enemies if need be with no problem — if you have good enough aim for that. However, this weapon requires 30-high quality metal which might take a while to obtain due to cost, along with 5 metal pipes, and 2 metal springs.
3. Sniping is many players’ first choice, not having to get up close while at the same time getting a good laugh from bothering the other players. So here I present the L96 Sniper.
This weapon is key for the one-shot, one-kill concept. The reload speed is bolt-action and its technique reflects best in long-range. Generally, the L96 Sniper is rare to come by, each crate has an 8% chance of containing one. It has a very high accuracy rate and is currently the best sniper in the game. This weapon unfortunately does not come with a scope.
2. As for the Assault Rifle, this weapon is generally one of the most well-known and well-rounded weapons ever in Rust. The AK is chosen by the majority of players and is very versatile for many different needs.
The Assault Rifle is a high-tier firearm very capable of firing powerful rounds at long range. In order to craft this weapon, you’d need 50-high quality metals, 200 pieces of wood, 1 rifle body, and 4 metal springs. There aren’t many reasons to not get this weapon, it does a generous amount of damage and is also pretty cost-efficient.
1. We saved the best for last, here we have the M249. Using this weapon will allow you to wipe out an entire base on your Rust server hosting server if you have the resources and the time to do so.
Consider yourself lucky if you get to have this weapon in your possession, this weapon can only be obtained in Helicopter crates and Bradley crates. This weapon has a high damage rating along with a generous magazine capacity of 100. Therefore, leaving the M249 holding the most bullets in-game out of all the other weapons. This makes it the top-rated weapon in Rust.
As seen in the blog, above there are many different weapons to choose from in Rust. I hope this guide will help you find any information you may be looking for in order to make the best weaponry choice. Thank you for tuning in and we will see you in our next blog!