What is EUP?
EUP is an all-in-one clothing stream pack, that contains a lot of Emergency uniforms. It also comes with a menu, so you can choose out of the big variety of pre-made uniforms. The clothes that are inside of the EUP pack is a high-quality pack. and it can improve the roleplay in your server.
How to Install EUP on Your FiveM Server
- Make sure your server has (at least) the “FiveM Element Club Argentum 💿”.
- Download the EUP resource from this link (https://forum.cfx.re/t/release-eup-for-fivem-server-sided/139848).
- Download the NativeUI resource from this link (only required if you want the menu).
- Drag the “NativeUI”, “eup-stream” and “eup-ui” folders into your servers resources folder via an FTP browser.
- In your server.cfg start the resources in this order:
- Save the server.cfg file and then clear your server’s cache by deleting the cache folder, then restart your FiveM server.
How to Apply the Fivem Element Club Modifications.
- Go to the FiveM Patreon page(https://www.patreon.com/join/fivem).
- Purchase the wanted pack (needs to be “FiveM Element Club Argentum 💿” one at least* to have EUP work on your server).
Make sure you have bought it with the same email as your FiveM account.
- Go to FiveM’s keymaster page(https://keymaster.fivem.net/) and create a new key for your server. Then copy it.
- In your startup parameters go to the server license key box, and then paste the key you copied.
- Restart your FiveM server.
Facing Any Issues?
If you have followed all of the steps in this guide correctly, EUP should work on your FiveM server. If EUP is not working, make sure your server does have the right FiveM Element Club modification. If you are still having issues after this, feel free to contact Iceline Hosting’s support for further assistance.
Want to start your own FiveM server? Check out our FiveM server hosting services at Iceline Hosting.