What is a Resource?
A Resource also known as a script is an add-on modification for servers in the FiveM Community, there are popular scripts such as ESX and vRP,
These scripts enhance servers to give the server other features such as money and food systems.
**Disclaimer** This video was recorded on an old version of the Game Panel, looks may vary to the updated panel. However, The steps required are the same and should still be followed.
How to Manually Install Resources
- Download the script that you would like to use.
- Once you have downloaded the script make sure there is a __resource.lua in the folder.
- Login to the Iceline Game Panel then go to “My Servers”
- Upload the contents of the script you downloaded into the folder named “resources” located in the section “File Management”.
- Go into your server.cfg and type in the resource file name. (This is the folder name and is Cap Sensitive). For example:
Facing Any Issues?
If you are still having issues make sure you have uploaded the script into the correct directory, and the resource is started correctly in the server.cfg. If you are still having issues, feel free to contact our support team.