What Is the “Failed to Getinfo” Error?
When hosting your own FiveM server, you may run into an error that states “Failed to getinfo after 3 attempts”. No need to worry, this is a very common error for FiveM servers that happens to many clients.
How Do You Fix the “Failed to Getinfo” Error?
- Right-click on the FiveM shortcut on your desktop or on your taskbar, click “Properties”
- Next, You will see an option for “Open file location” click on that and it will open the file explorer
- Once in the file explorer, you should see your FiveM local files (FiveM App. Data, and the shortcuts for FiveM)
- Double click on the “FiveM Application Data” folder and you should see another folder called “cache”. Once this is located, you can go ahead and delete the cache folder. **Don’t worry this won’t break your FiveM! This makes sure that your local FiveM cache has been cleared and the folder will automatically be recreated when you re-launch your FiveM server
- Done! You should now be able to open FiveM and connect to your server without getting the “Failed to getinfo” error.
Facing Any Issues?
Make sure that you have followed the tutorial step by step. If you’re still having issues, you can submit a ticket to Iceline Hosting’s support team.
Ready to start your own FiveM server hosting services? Learn more at Iceline Hosting.