What Is a Superadmin in FiveM?
FiveM has implemented a number of open- and admin commands in the server by default.
With superadmin, you can execute in-game commands such as /noclip. These commands cannot be used by normal players, but are for FiveM server owners to moderate with better efficiency. Also, /ban and /kick are examples of superadmin commands. Most superadmin commands can also be found in menus such as vMenu or Lambda. But these menus often use a lot of memory in-game, which can cause busy and large servers to lag. Superadmin is a good solution for this.
How to Set Yourself as a Superadmin in Your FiveM Server?
- Join your server via FiveM.
- When fully loaded, press the arrow up until the player’s dialog appears. (Otherwise try F10 or F11)
- In the player’s dialog find your user ID
- Remember your user ID and don’t exit or disconnect your game session
- Open your Iceline Game Console
- Type in: setgroup USERID superadmin. You need to replace USERID with your ID you found in section 3
- Press ENTER. The command will now run and set your user to superadmin
- Open the game and type an admin command to test. If it doesn’t work then please restart the game and run the in-game command again
Attention: In the newer version of ESX, es_extended and essentialmode have made updates. It is possible that you cannot give yourself a superadmin because of this. We recommend that you downgrade your es_extended to a version before April 1, 2020.