What Are FiveM Server Artifacts?
FiveM server artifacts are the “version” of your FiveM server. Every FiveM artifact update includes a fix for a certain issue or just a general update. It’s very important to update your server artifacts every once in a while because they could contain fixes for server issues and more.
How to Update Your FiveM Server Artifacts (Game Panel)
Please ensure you make a backup of your files before continuing with the following steps just in case any data loss occurs!
- Head over to your game panel and into your server page.
- Stop your server.
- Go into file management and delete the alpine folder.
- Stay on the same page and click on the reinstall button.
- Start your server.
How to Update Your FiveM Server Artifacts (VPS)
- Navigate to your FiveM server
- Delete the “citizen” folder
- Download the artifacts from here
- Extract the ZIP to your FiveM server and replace any files
- Restart your FiveM server
Facing Any Issues?
If you have followed all of the steps in this guide correctly, your server artifacts should be updated. If they aren’t, make sure you have dragged and replaced all of the files to the right place. If you are still having issues after this, feel free to contact Iceline Hosting’s support for further assistance.
Want fast, reliable, and affordable FiveM server hosting services? Check out our FiveM server hosting services at Iceline Hosting.