What is FileZilla?
FileZilla is a free-to-use FTP utility allowing a user to transfer files from a local computer to a remote computer. FileZilla is available as a client version and as a virtual private server version. FileZilla is easy to use and it’s a fast method to transfer your files from your own computer to your virtual private server.
How to Install FileZilla
- Go to the FileZilla website.
- Press download FileZilla client and then download it to your desktop.
- Open FileZilla after finish download, and then you should be ready to go.
How to Connect to Your Virtual Private Server With FileZilla
- Go to Iceline Gamepanel > “Configuration” > “SFTP Settings”
- The connection address is the first field
- The username is the second field
- Your gamepanel password is the third field.
- The port should autofill (2022)
- Press the connect button and you will connect.
Facing Any Issues?
If you have installed the FileZilla client program correctly and logged in with the right details from the guide, you should succeed. Please ensure you have set the FileZilla protocol to SFTP and not FTP. Also, ensure you are using your gamepanel password. If you still have problems with connecting to the SFTP server, please create a ticket.