What Is a Scheduled Restart?
A scheduled restart lets you set a specific time each day/week/month to restart your virtual private server. It could be useful to avoid your virtual private server from getting too laggy.
How to Setup a Scheduled Restart on Your Virtual Private Server
- Head to the game panel and click “Configuration”
- Click on the “Schedules” option and then click on create new.
- Insert a name and choose the times that you want the server to restart each day/week
( “*” means everything)
- Select “Power Action” in the “Perform Action” box and insert “restart” in the payload.
- Click on “Create Schedule”
Facing Any Issues?
If you have problems with creating a scheduled restart for your virtual private server, ensure sure that you have typed/selected all of the times correctly. If you are still facing issues, please create a ticket and we will look into your problem as soon as possible during office hours.