What Is a Server Icon?
An icon is one cool way for you to represent your server to your players on the server list. Putting an icon on your server makes it looks better than other servers and of course, more unique. It would be used for your players to recognize your server better on the server list.
How to Upload a Server Icon
- Design an icon for your server which is sized 64×64
- Head to the game panel and stop your server
- Go to your server’s file management tab
- Upload the icon that you designed and name it “server-icon.png”
- Start your server again, and enjoy your new icon
Facing Any Issues?
If you have followed all of the steps in this tutorial, your server should have the icon you have uploaded to it. If the image doesn’t show up, try saving your icon as a .png format image, and make sure it is sized 64×64. If you are still having issues after this, feel free to contact Iceline Hosting’s support for further assistance.