RUST:IO allows players to view themselves, team mates and even Bradley realtime using the playrust.io website.
How to install RUST:IO live map on your server:
- Login to your Iceline Hosting Game Server panel and choose the Rust server you wish to install RUST:IO on.
- Click on Mods on the top menu of the page the choose INSTALL next to the RUST:IO Live Map (Latest) block.
3. Now click on INSTALL MOD.
4. Once the Mod is installed you can see that there will be an UNINSTALL MOD BUTTON.
5. Now click on console in the top menu. If your server is not running click start, otherwise you can manually restart your server.
6. You will see that the mod is installed by the
Rust:IO> Starting HTTP server on your given IP address as well as Rust:IO> Installed.
7. After about 10-15 minutes you will be able to search for your server on WWW.PLAYRUST.IO
8. Once your server is in the list you can click on it and the following will be displayed:
9. The last step is to sign in using the SIGN IN THROUGH STEAM button on the top right corner.
10. Once you have signed into Steam you will be able to see yourself as well as other active objects on the map such as the APC and team mates.
Facing Any Issues?
Make sure that you have followed the tutorial step by step. If you are still facing issues after checking through the steps, you can always create a support ticket and we will respond back within our business hours.
If you are looking to get started in Rust you can purchase Rust server hosting from Iceline Hosting by clicking this link: Start your Rust hosting