What is FivePD Police Radio?
FivePD Police Radio is an alternative to the default menus which comes with FivePD. You can call services to your location quickly, without any of the inconvenience of needing to search through the correct menus with the added benefit of a custom GUI to make the experience even more immersive.
- Ensure that you have at least FivePD version 1.1 installed.
- Install the latest version of the plugin.
- Make sure you read through the license included with the plugin within the README.txt
- Connect to your server using an SFTP browser of your choice.
- Move the “FivePD_PoliceRadio” folder into your server resources directory.
- Navigate to your FivePD resource and open the “plugins” folder. Here, copy the “FivePDEventManager.net.dll”.
- Open your “server.cfg” file and add “start FivePD_PoliceRadio”
- Restart your server and have fun!
You are able to change multiple features of the radio from within the “config.json” file included with the resource. If you make any changes to these options, make sure to restart your server to put these changes into effect.
- Hotkey – You can change the key to open the radio by changing the control value. These values can be found here.
- Volume – There are sound effects included with the radio resource. If you wish to change this, please ensure the value is a float between 0.0 and 1.0 (0% to 100%).
- Scale – Changing the scale of the radio can be crucial depending on the size of your screen. It is recommended to set this value between 0 and 100. Setting it above this will cause the radio to be too large to fit on your screen.
- F1 – Default key to open and close the radio
- Enter – Selects the current option within the radio
- Left/Right Arrows – Navigates the options within the radio.
- Backspace/ESC – Closes the radio
You should now have FivePD Police Radio setup on your server. If you have followed these steps correctly and are facing any issues, feel free to open a support ticket for further assistance.