What is EUP?
EUP is an all-in-one clothing stream pack, that contains a lot of Emergency uniforms. It also comes with a menu, so you can choose out of the big variety of pre-made uniforms. The clothes that are inside of the EUP pack is a high-quality pack. and it can improve the roleplay in your server.
How to Install EUP on Your FiveM Server
- Make sure your server has (at least) the “FiveM Element Club Argentum 💿”.
- Download the EUP resource from this link (https://forum.cfx.re/t/release-eup-for-fivem-server-sided/139848).
- Download the NativeUI resource from this link (only required if you want the menu).
- Drag the “NativeUI”, “eup-stream” and “eup-ui” folders into your servers resources folder via an FTP browser.
- In your server.cfg start the resources in this order:
- Save the server.cfg file and then clear your server’s cache by deleting the cache folder, then restart your FiveM server.
How to Apply the FiveM Element Club Modifications.
- Go to the FiveM Patreon page(https://www.patreon.com/join/fivem).
- Purchase the wanted pack (needs to be “FiveM Element Club Argentum 💿” one at least* to have EUP work on your server).
Make sure you have bought it with the same email as your FiveM account.
- Go to FiveM’s keymaster page(https://keymaster.fivem.net/) and create a new key for your server. Then copy it.
- In your startup parameters go to the server license key box, and then paste the key you copied.
- Restart your FiveM server.
Facing Any Issues?
If you have followed all of the steps in this guide correctly, EUP should work on your FiveM™ server. If EUP is not working, make sure your server does have the right FiveM™ Element Club modification. If you are still having issues after this, feel free to contact Iceline Hosting’s supportc for further assistance.
Want to start your own FiveM™ server? Check out our Server Hosting for FiveM™ at Iceline Hosting.