Why Install ELS for Your Server?
ELS is a plugin that will sync SP ELS vehicles across your entire FiveM Server! What does ELS do? ELS takes vehicle lights and can make them brighter, sound different, etc… They are useful in most RP servers to make the server have more “realism”.
How to Install ELS for FiveM?
- Navigate to https://github.com/MrDaGree/ELS-FiveM there you will download this plugin and extract it onto your PC.
- Next, Place the plugin into your servers resources folder.
- Make a file called “vcf.lua” and copy the file contents of ‘vcf.default.lua’ into that file, but do not delete the default file. Add in any vehicles that you want to add here.
- Place any VCF files into the VCF directory so that the server can load them into the server.
- Add “start ELS-FiveM” to your server.cfg file and restart the server! Enjoy!
- Q – Up 1 light stage
- LCTRL + Q – Down 1 Light Stage
- 1, 2, 3 – 3 siren tons
- LCTRL + = – Takedown lights
- 9 – Up 1 pattern for primary
- 8 – Up 1 pattern for secondary
- 7 – Up 1 for traffic adviser
- LCTRL + 9 – Down 1 pattern for primary
- LCTRL + 8 – Down 1 pattern for secondary
- LCTRL + 7 – Down 1 for traffic adviser
- Y – Toggle Warning Lights
- U – Toggle Secondary Lights
- L – Toggle Primary Lights
- LCTRL + P – Toggle panel
Facing Any Issues?
Make sure you have followed all of the steps exactly. Even after you checked all of this and you’re still having issues? You can submit a ticket at any time and we will get back to you within our office hours.