What Is a Superadmin in FiveM?
FiveM has implemented a number of open- and admin commands in the server by default.
With superadmin, you can execute specific commands such as /noclip, /ban, /kick and more. Superadmin commands allow you to moderate your FiveM server.
How to Set Yourself as a Superadmin in Your ESX v2 FiveM Server?
- Join your server via FiveM.
- When fully loaded, press the arrow up until the player’s dialog appears. (Otherwise try F10 or F11)
- In the player’s dialog find your user ID
- Remember your user ID and don’t exit or disconnect your game session
- Open your Iceline Game Console
- Type in: setgroup USERID superadmin. You need to replace USERID with your ID you found in section 3
- Press ENTER. The command will now run and set your user to superadmin
- Open the game and type an admin command to test. If it doesn’t work then please restart the game and run the in-game command again
How to Set Yourself as a Superadmin in Your QB-Core FiveM Server?
- If you are using Steam, go to your Steam profile and copy the URL, it should have the following (or similar) format: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Go to https://steamid.pro/ and paste your profile URL, then click Lookup
- Copy the FiveM, HEX value
- Go to the game panel, navigate to the file manager
- Open the server.cfg file
- Search for the line “add_ace group.admin command.quit deny“
- Paste the following text underneath the line found in the previous step: add_principal identifier.xxxxxxxxxxxxx group.admin making sure to replace the “x” characters with the value you copied in step 3
- Restart the server
Attention: In the newer version of ESX, es_extended and essentialmode have made updates. It is possible that you cannot give yourself a superadmin because of this. We recommend that you downgrade your es_extended to a version before April 1, 2020.