What Are FiveM Server Artifacts?
FiveM server artifacts are the “version” of your FiveM server. Every FiveM artifact update includes a fix for a certain issue or just a general update. It’s very important to update your server artifacts every once in a while because they could contain fixes for server issues and more.
How to Update Your FiveM Server Artifacts (Game Panel)
Please ensure you make a backup of your files before continuing with the following steps just in case any data loss occurs!
- Head over to your game panel and into your server page.
- Stop your server.
- Go into file management and delete the alpine folder.
- Go to the ‘startup’ tab and make sure your FiveM version is set to ‘latest’ in the FiveM version box.
- After this, navigate over to the ‘settings’ tab within the game panel (using the scroll bar on the top).
- Finally, click on ‘update’ server and your server should start to update to the latest version available for FiveM
How to Update Your FiveM Server Artifacts (VPS)
- Navigate to your FiveM server
- Delete the “citizen” folder
- Download the artifacts from here
- Extract the ZIP to your FiveM server and replace any files
- Restart your FiveM server
Facing Any Issues?
If you are having issues with following this tutorial – don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team who are always more than happy to assist you with any queries/concerns you may have.
Haven’t got a FiveM™ server yet, or thinking about starting one? Here at Iceline Hosting, we offer premium hosting for great prices. If you’re unsure or need any help, contact a member of staff for sales assistance via support ticket or live chat.