What Is a Custom Map?
There are hundreds of maps available for CSGO. Downloading a custom map can be used to create a unique CSGO server. This may range from a surf CSGO server to a zombie escape CSGO server. You can either upload a custom map you created yourself or install one from various websites.
How to Upload Your Custom Map
- Locate and find the map you want, we recommend the following site: https://gamebanana.com/maps/games/4660
- Download your map, and extract it to a folder.
- Open your Filezilla, and log in to your CSGO server.
- Go to /csgo/csgo/maps/ – and upload the .bsp and .jpg files.
How to Change Your Map on Your Server
- Head to the Iceline Game Panel and select your CSGO server.
- Select “Configuration”
- Select “Startup Parameters”
- Change the current map to your new map.
Facing Any Issues?
Make sure you have followed this guide properly and checked your console for errors. If the map doesn’t work, please contact the map developer before contacting us. If any issues occur, check the console for the error message, if you are still unsure of how to fix the errors, feel free to contact our support team.