What Are Slots?
Slots are the number of players that can join your FiveM server at one time. If you set your player slots at 32, 32 players will be able to join your FiveM™ server hosting server from Iceline Hosting.
How to Change Slots on Your FiveM Server (Game Panel)
- Login to your control panel
- Go to “Configuration”
- Go to “Startup Parameters”
- Change the slots at “Max Players”
- Save and restart your FiveM server
How to Change Slots on Your Server (VPS)
- Locate your server.cfg
- Find the “sv_maxclients” line
- Enter the number of slots you want i.e. sv_maxclients 40
- Save the server.cfg
- Restart your server
Facing Any Issues?
If you are still having issues, please double-check you are changing the player slots under startup parameters and not in the server.cfg on the game panel. If you are still having issues after this, feel free to contact Iceline Hosting’s support for further assistance.