Here at Iceline Hosting, our Game Panel offers many features such as the ability to be able to change your game build quickly and easily. Your game build is the version of Grand Theft Auto: Online that your server is running (e.g: Diamond Casino Heist Update, Cayo Perico Heist etc). Our servers come defaulted to game build 1604 as this is the preference for most players/developers. If you’d like to find out how to switch your FiveM game build, look no further than this tutorial.
How to Switch Your FiveM/Game Build
- Begin with navigating over to the Iceline Game Panel, and select your server.
- Once there, scroll across to the ‘Startup’ tab of the Game Panel.
We’ll be changing our game build from within the Startup tab, as this overwrites any parameters set in your ‘server.cfg’ file.
- Once you’re within the ‘Startup’ tab of the game panel, look towards the bottom right of this section and you’ll see ‘Game Build’ listed. As mentioned previously, a lot of our services utilize game build 1604 so we’ll be keeping it set like that for now.
- To view the other available game builds that can be used for FiveM servers, navigate over to the following documentation page for FiveM game builds here. The relative section is also shown below.
RedM builds are also shown in the above screenshot, however, you’ll only need to use these if you’re running a Red Dead Redemption server.
- As for actually changing your game build, it really is as simple as changing the value from within your startup parameters, and then restarting your service.
Facing any issues?
If you encounter any issues whether it’s to do with today’s tutorial, or something completely different, don’t hesitate to get into contact with our fantastic support team who work around the clock to ensure that you get the support you need.
If you’re yet to get your own FiveM™ server, then why not start with Iceline Hosting today? If you’ve got any sales-related enquiries, our support team are also there for this.